Sunday, July 2, 2017

Paper Sweeties July Challenge #57!! =)

Pin It





HELLO!!  
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties July Challenge #57!!
Today I'm Showing a Sneak Peek of the New July Release that will be available in the Paper Sweeties Boutique on July 15th 2017!! We'll be showcasing the New Release on July 14th-16th, so I hope you'll join us for ALL of the FUN!!
I've used the New Kindness Matters Stamp Set and the coordinating Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts  Die Set and some of the SWEET Sugar Sprinkles Sequins for the Centers of my Flowers!! I CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made with them!!

I wanted to create a FUN Shaker Card!! So I used a MFT Star Die to Die Cut the Star Window in the Front of my Card!! I used some Reverse Confetti Patterned Paper to back my Shaker Window!! Then I filled it with some Lucy's Cards Sequins and some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Crystal Star Sequins!! I Stamped and Embossed the BEAUTIFUL Wreath Image from the Kindness Matters Stamp Set and then Die Cut it out using the coordinating Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts  Die Set!! I used Copic Markers to Color in the Wreath and Colored the Flowers with a Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen then I used some Tonic Studio Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to add to the center of the Flowers to adhered the SWEET Sugar Sprinkles Sequins then added some more of the Tonic Studio Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to create a Dimensional Center for the Flowers!! I then Stamped and Embossed the AWESOME Sentiment and my Card was done!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Michele Henderson
Michelle Bala
Mynn Kitchen 
Nancy Salkeld
July guest designer: Esther Asbury

I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 
 
I'm also Linking up to the
 
 
workitwedbanner
 
 
House of Cards - July/Stripes
Dies 'R Us #76 - Layers
Cut it Up #125 - Red, White & Blue
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

16 comments:

  1. This is SERIOUSLY fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this !! an awesome card and so much fun !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. The deep blues in the background paper really show off the reds and greens in that gorgeous flower.

    Thanks for joining us for our Patriotic challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is awesome! I love shaker cards though I'm not very good at creating them! LOL ... thanks for inspiration!
    Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Layers’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shaker card...thank you for sharing it with us at ATSM challenge this week
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do LOVE this star/wreath shaker card, Larissa!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the 'Layers' Challenge! Please come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty flower wreath and I love that it's a shaker, too - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the way you interpreted the inspiration board for PS this month! Love that shaker star and beautiful floral wreath over top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Larissa! The shaker, stripes, bright red flowers.. total winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this awesome shaker! The colors just pop. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! The star shaker behind the wreath is a fabulous look! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)