Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties November Challenge #61!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
Welcome to the New Paper Sweeties November Challenge #61!!
I wanted to create a SWEET Fall themed One Layer Card!! I used the Thankful Stamp Set which just happens to be one of my FAVORITE Fall Paper Sweeties Sets!!
Here's what I came up with!!
I Stamped my Entire Background using the Thankful Sentiment with Distress Ink is Gathered Twigs!! I then Stamped and Embossed the Pumpkin Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink!! I Stamped the Vines with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Inks and Embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder!! The Leaves were Stamped with Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks and Embossed with Clear Embossing Powder!! I used Copic Markers to Color the Pumpkins (YR02, E99 & YR18) then outlined them to make them POP using (W0 and W2) For some added Texture I added some ColoriQue Black Diamond Ink Splatters and some Heidi Swapp Gold Shine Splatters!! Some Gold Hexagon Sequins finish it off!!
Please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs to be inspired by their projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin  * November Guest Designer *


 I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for topping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm also playing along with SEVERAL other Challenges:

Curtain Call Challenge: Cider
I was Inspired by the Colors and the Texture


Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #429~Orange, Green, Brown
I was Inspired by the Colors, Pumpkins and the Texture


Inspired by all the Little Things #70: Fall
I was Inspired by the Colors and the Textures

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
 LARISSA    =)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pumpkins and love the text background...fab card, Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty little pumpkins and perfectly colored too! Marvelous card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pumpkin card. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring of those pumpkins! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)