Saturday, April 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties | April 2018 New Release Sneak Peeks!!

Pin It



HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties April Release!! 
I'm excited to tell you that BY CUSTOMER REQUEST Debbie is adding the Sweeties Pets SWEET CUTS die set to coordinate with the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set!!
I thought it would be FUN to create a very sweet scene for my card today and I Stamped and Embossed my own background design using several of the Images in the Set!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Background creating my own Patterned Paper!! Then I Die Cut the Circle Scallop Frames from some MFT Gingham Patterned Paper!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle from Distress Watercolor Paper and inked it with Distress Ink!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images and used the NEW coordinating Dies to die cut the Images out!! I colored them with Copic Markers and added ColoriQue Black Diamond Ink Splatters, Gel Pen Details, Aqua Shimmer Pen and Nuvo Drops!! A scattering of Nuvo Drops and Star Sequins finish of the Design!! 

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin
Karen Letchworth
Kathy Schweinfurth
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card Larissa! I like the gingham and the adorable background!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)