Monday, April 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties | April 2018 New Release Rewind!!

Pin It



HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties April Release!! 
I'm excited to share with you that BY CUSTOMER REQUEST Debbie is adding the Sweeties Pets SWEET CUTS die set to coordinate with the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set!!
 Today I'm using several products to create a SWEET Card!!

I stared by watercoloring the background and adding some ColoriQue Ink Splatters in Black Diamond!! I Die Cut the With Love Die and added some Tumbled Glass Ink to the background and used Coipc Marker for the Ground!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images for the Sweet Pet Set and Die Ct them using the NEW coordinating Dies!! I used Copic Markers to color them!! I added the Sweet Borders Die Cut Hearts from some Lemon Cardstock and then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment Bee Happy from the Bee Happy Stamp Set!! This Card was made for my Niece who's Kitten is Named BEE!! So when I was looking for a sentiment this one just made me SMILE thinking of her and her SWEET Bee Kitten!! A few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins finish off the Design!!
Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin
Karen Letchworth
Kathy Schweinfurth
Larissa Heskett  <- you are here!
Lisa Bzibziak
Lori Turner
Mackie Robertson
Maria Patrick
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)